Sparkling Anniversary

Yikes!  It's been awhile since I last posted anything.  I guess busy schedule and medical issues have kept me away.   Medical issues have kept me from crafting, so every now when having a good day, I will try to squeeze in some much needed crafting time to keep me sane.  Lol.  With Thanksgiving practically knocking at our door, I needed to get a very special card put together for my daughter's 1st Wedding Anniversary.  Hard to believe a year ago, I was swimming in making massive wedding centerpieces, and decorations I had for the reception hall along with a house full of family and friends for a huge Thanksgiving Dinner the day before the Wedding festivities began.  Hard to believe its been a whole year!  Wow!.  So, I decided to whip up a little card for their special day. 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings