Out Of This World

It's been awhile since my last posting.  Over the holidays I got the dreaded phone call that no one ever wants to get about a loved one dying.  I quickly headed out of state to be home with family during the sorrowful time of burying a loved one.  I just recently got back into town and am getting back into the swing of things again.....so since I had a quiet weekend, I took advantage of doing some card making and craft work for some much needed therapy.  I decided to come up with something for the TGF Challenge of the Red, White and Blue.  So here is my creation to be used for the TGF Challenge. 

Comments

Kristina said…
Ohhh I love the stars - great card. Thanks so much for joining us on the Farm for FFF.

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings