Celebration Blast!

I feel very flattered to have been asked to make a birthday card and specializing it to their needs of what they wanted in a birthday card.  So, of course, I had to take on the challenge and hopefully make someone's day for their Dad's special day to celebrate 80 wonderful years young, as well as putting a smile on Dad's face when seeing his specialized one-of-a-kind card.
I felt slightly challenged with trying to put together a masculine card.  I also felt a bit challenged with what was I going to do without having the photo that she wanted to include in card.  So I decided to make a frame for photo and enclose instructions and several glue dots for her to add the photo to frame and then attach it in card.
Here is my creations that I am mailing out and hope this meets the requirements that the order specified.  Can I complete the challenge with flying colors?  I guess I will have to wait till its received and reviewed.  Hope y'all like it too....Thanks for stopping in and viewing my latest creation.

I have used several embossing folders -- the fireworks folder, celebration, and Happy Birthday,  and the stars frame folder.  I customized the star frame for larger size photo opening and then layered it to match rest of the card design.  I used glitter glue for fireworks background, Sharpie glitter gel pen on the celebration greeting and also used it on the Happy Birthday greeting. I ended up handwriting out the rest of the greeting since I did not have the right size letters for the rest of the greeting I needed.      


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings