Belated Valentines Post

This post is one of few "catch up" posts of cards made earlier this year.  Another day of crafting with my Granddaughter and creating cards for Valentine's Day.  We had a great time doing our all time favorite hobby together. Variations of these cards were done for this year's Valentine list of family and friends that I mailed out. I didn't want to bore everyone with all the different variations, so just a view of a chosen few..... 


     The Inside of the first card is one of the variations I used for several family members and stamped out several sentiments with spaces in between to add personal sentiments/thoughts to personalize it to the individual recipient.  And the other card inside was a more generic inside sentiment which I thought I would spare sharing since it was not something out of the ordinary.
     Stamp used on both cards is the Art Impression's  Show The Love stamp set along with the several sentiments of the set used on the inside view of card shown above.  The AI Show The Love Lady is colored with copic markers.  Hey There Hottie stamp of the inside of first card is a SP and Company Stamp, I do believe it's from the Hottie Valentine Stamp Set (retired) which is embossed with Wow purple and sparkle color.   The Hearts with the Be Mine on the first card, and the Valentine embossed sentiment of the second card are embossing folders from the Sizzix 4Pk Valentine Set - Be Mine My Love.  Heart sequence embellishments added to some cards too.
     I appreciate and thank you for stopping in to view my newest creations.  Have a happy scrappy day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings