Snowflake Shaker

     I know I am posting this card out of sequence.  I overlooked this one in my saved files until now.   I thought I would post it and share with everyone what an awesome shaker some background dies can make. 
     I got this new Snowflake die around the Holidays.  I could not wait to find a little spare time to sit down and play around with a haul of goodies I had ordered from Scrapbooking Made Simple.  I am in love with the specially designed sets that the owner, Stacey, of Scrapbooking Made Simple has created.  The Snowflake Background Die is part of a collection set called the Simply Defined Winter Wonderland Collection.
     Here is a picture of the die cut I was cutting out the snowflake on the lower levels and stacking the outer portion of the die to give the height needed for a shaker area.
     Once the layers of the outer portion of the die cut were glued together, I then started to assemble the outer layers of the card before trying to finish up the shaker section.  For the backing of the shaker section, I used a silver glitter paper for an additional bling layer dimension to shaker.  Gold micro beads and round red sequence were used in shaker.


     Thank you for stopping in to visit my latest creation posting.  I hope you like and enjoy it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings