Card Making/August Retro Fresh Challenge BDay Hoopla

This past weekend I had to make a card for my Granddaughter's birthday on the 26th of August.  Since I was making up a birthday card, I decided to enter it into The Greeting Farm's August Retro Fresh Challenge for Birthday Hoopla.  Of course this was specially made for my Granddaughter who is all about the color pink and anything to do with princesses.....and then I added 4 balloons to symbolize her turning four years old.  Here is the creation I came up with. 

Card contents are a pinkish card stock, along with black paper and patterned paper of pink cupcakes, and shiny patterned paper pieces of various shades of pink, and three different patterned paper pieces used on castle.  The shiny paper pieces were cut and put behind the castle to make it appear like it was light rays coming off the castle like spot lighting affects. Embellishments used are pink blings, sticker balloons, and string for each balloon. Stamp is TGF Princess Anya and is colored with colored pencils.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings