Saturday, February 27, 2016

Puppy Love Valentine

     I was able to find a bit of time to play in my Valentine's Day themed stash.  I was also blessed with spending quality crafting time with my Granddaugher for the day.  What a great time we had! 
     It is amazing what one can find in their themed stashes.  LOL.  I came across a puppy stamp, and I just had to use it for one of my cards I wanted to send to family members.    The puppy stamp is from the SP and Company.  I think the SP and Company is a retired company.  I love their stamps I was able to purchase..... awesome stamps!    This puppy stamp is colored in with my Spectrum Noir set of markers I use when I am crafting with my Granddaughter.  I then added a layer of different colored hairs to puppy with colored pencils.  I used stickle type glitter glue on the larger hearts the puppy is holding, and a pink colored gel pen on the little hearts on the present the puppy is popping out of.  The rounded sentiment of the I Love You is from a framelit die and  stamp set from Stephanie Barnard which is called the  I Love You and Happy Anniversary set.  I added some sparkle sequence hearts in between each sentiment of the circle.  Behind the puppy and the sentiment I used the mini hearts embossing folder.  The sparkly frame layer is a sparkle foam sheet.  I found the sparkle foam sheet variety pack with several different colors at the Dollar Tree Store. 
     Thank you for dropping in to view my latest creation. 

No comments: