Card Making: GVT Challenge

I really didn't think I was going to find time to squeeze in a card for this week's challenge, however, it fell right into a card project I was doing anyways for a birthday on this coming Wednesday.  My initial thoughts were Ariel mermaid related since the Disney movie of Ariel is being re-released and it was her favorite movie.  This week's color scheme fit in very well with my thoughts on mermaid.....


The card is made up of pink and black card stock, I think the dp is Cloud 9, generic greeting stamps from Michael's Store, TGF mermaid, coloring done with colored pencils, white, light and dark pink pearl embellishments.  I even tried to attempt to add layer of fishes to the ones already on designer paper.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings