Baby Blue Christmas

Great to have an extended weekend to get a little well needed time for craft projects and card making.  I was pretty excited to see the new FFF Challenge was the color schemes of Baby Blue/Silver/White.  I instantly had a vision of what I wanted and away I went to create a hard copy of my vision.....
Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek.  I hope you like it......

Materials used are sparkly white card stock, grayish almost silvery shimmer cardstock, TGF Christmas Anya stamp colored with colored pencils, design papers I got as goodies from Yumi & Fumi Handmade, baby blue bling, and snow flakes painted blue.  And the use of a Spellbinders shape.  I was excited to finally get a chance to use the ribbon that I bought last year during a huge After Christmas Sale shopping haul.  And I was very glad it fit right into this week's challenge colors.  :)

Comments

Rachel Parys said…
Love this icy blue scene! She is a total doll! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings