Gone Fishing

One Saturday while out shopping around on some local Garage/Yard Sales, I came across scrapbook and card making supplies.  What a find and awesome haul it was!  Too much to list out but well over $175.00 worth of stuff for only $20.00.  I'm excited and I had my eye on several little things I knew exactly what and for whom it would be for.  This past weekend, I had to put together a card for a dear friend of ours birthday.  Per the card, you can fairly guess what his favorite past time is fishing.  One of the packets of the yard sale haul happened to have an outdoors' man type of theme and in it was this stuff for fishing which I think made the ideal card for our friend.  I'm hoping he likes it.
Thanks for stopping in and viewing this......I hope you like it.
All the design papers and stickers for this card were within a packet from Memories Collection from the Ever After Scrapbook Company.  Stamp is La La Land's Fisherman Luka which is colored with colored pencils, and the finishing touch of a fly fish hook in his hat is from the Memories Collection packet of the Ever After Scrapbook Company. Happy Birthday stamp is from a pack of sentiments but cannot recall the company name. 
All for now .....   I hope you have a happy scrappy day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings