Red Hatter Mother's Day

Mother's Day is almost upon us.  Yikes!   I have been trying to think of something that would be rather on the unique side instead of what I always seem to lean towards for a Mother's Day greeting card.  I happen to come across some paper that jumped out at me and I thought it might just work at making this the most unique card yet.  Well, as you can see by the theme of it, my Mom is a Red Hatter.  I am hoping she will like it as much as all the other more traditional cards I usually give her.  So here is the creation I came up with for a unique and out of the ordinary Mother's Day card....

Several different pattern papers of the Red Hat collection by K&Company, stamp is Marci from the La La Land Company, embellishments, colored pencils used to color Marci.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings