Country Girl Birthday Greetings

I have one more to share with you today that I completed while taking advantage of indoor activities due to such wet weather conditions outside.   Birthdays galore for this month.  Yikes!  So here is another small sized birthday card I put together to send out to a dear friend of the family who shares a birthday on same day as my Granddaughter.  I wanted to use polka dots because it had special meaning to it, as well as the colors of yellow and green too.   I knew that if I used those elements mentioned it would bring a smile as well as a giggle regarding the meaning and story that goes behind it.   And to add to special messages, I made it a blonde and blue-eyed country girl which would make it even more special meaning to it.
So here is the creation I came up with ........

Card is a smaller sized card of yellow textured cardstock which was embossed with a Darcie embossing folder, and a design paper for background elements.  I then used two other design papers to paper piece onto my stamped character and the rest was colored in with colored pencils and white gel pen.  Stamp is Country Chrissy from the Mashi's Muffins Series that I purchased from CC Designs awhile back.  And the finished it off with a little strip of the Happy Birthday ribbon that  I think I purchased at Michael's Store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings