Puppy Love Birthday

Rainy weekend was a great time to stamp up some stamps which I have not yet had time to work with.  I fell in love with this cute little boy and his puppy getting ready to hang a celebration banner.  Cute as can be!  It was driving me crazy that I had not yet had time to do anything with this one yet.    So I took my opportunity and ran with it so to speak....so, here it is....

   This stamp is called Puppy Love from The Greeting Farm.  It is colored with colored pencils.  Card layers consist of white cardstock, a design paper from my stash and topped off with the Darice Happy Birthday designed embossing folder.  The embossed background is colored with glitter gel pens.  The picture seems to have a discoloration in some spots that do not appear on the card itself . Or at least not that I could physically see what the camera made it look like.  Oh well what can I say.
Thanks for stopping in for a view.  I hope you have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings