Splish Splash

Here is a fun card I put together this past weekend.  Rainy weekend is great time for some much needed craft time!  Well it kept me out of trouble too.  Lol.  I didn't want this no sun weekend to be a no fun theme for my card.....so when I happened to come across this little guy it brought a smile on the face.  This little guy is great for a Fun in Sun kind of card. 
This little guy is Summer Luka from La La Land Crafts.  Stamp is colored with my colored pencils.  Background is a Darice embossing folder titled  Palm Tree and Wave which was also colored in with colored pencils and a bit of odorless mineral.  Embellishment is something I got at Michael's but cannot recall packet nor company name it's from. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings