Under The Weather


I had an opportunity over the rainy weekend to work on some cards.  Gotta love those rainy days for indoor activities.....makes for a great excuse to put in some crafting time.  Rain, rain and more rain.....what better time than to make a card with a rainy theme and then combine it with a get well theme to make  a great themed card for someone special who just gone through with a major back surgery.  Ouch!  Even just saying or writing it makes it sound painful.  Yikes!  I cannot even imagine what its like to go through that type of surgery.  God bless those that have gone through that. 
I love the La La Land Crafts!  I am addicted to those cute stamps.  I chose to use Marci With Umbrella stamp and colored it with colored pencils.  Some areas were blended with some odorless mineral.  I had found some pretty in pink polka dotted design paper that I thought might make a cute colored rainy affect for this card.  I thought the flowered design paper might make it look like she is in a flower garden.  Well that is what my thoughts were as I was planning it out in my mind.  Lol.
 I put it together on a plain white cardstock.  Sentiment has been white embossed.  Sentiment is also from La La Land Crafts and came with the Marci with Umbrella stamp.   
Thanks for stopping in for a viewing.  I hope you enjoyed it.  I hope you have a happy scrappy day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings