AG Box Card and Flip Florals

    The cards that I am posting today are from Anna Griffin card sets.  Earlier this year I was hospitalized and channel surfed upon HSN's Craft Day.  Lucky me, huh?  Well, it just so happened I had nothing else to do but lay in hospital bed and watch TV all day.  Being laid up could have been a dangerous shopping spree, but as sick as I was feeling, I only purchased several items.  I was hoping the purchase was going to make me feel better. That's my story and I am sticking to it.  Good excuse for shopping, right?  
    When boxes of Anna Griffin's card sets came to house, I was still recouping from my recent illness and I had the chance to occasionally play with my new purchases.  It was awesome to have a box filled with supplies and items already cut and ready to assemble.  Note to self..... make sure I have a box or two on hand in case I am sick again.  The pictures taken of the cards were taken shortly after I had assembled them, so the final touches were not yet done.  But just wanted to make a post of my first time dabbling with the box cards and to admit how addicted I become with the box cards and this will explain some of my more recent posts to come.  





Thank you for stopping in to visit and view my creations.  I hope you have a wonderful day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings