Love Wedding Fans

     In the previous post I mentioned the second order for the decorative wedding fans.  The original order was to be identical to previous design posted, however, the client came back and requested something more beach related.  After running several designs past the client, we quickly came up with a design.  It would be my first attempt to personalize with couple's names and date.  It may not be as perfect as I would have liked it to be but it is what it is.  Making the Bride, Groom and parents happy is all that matters.  Once I got final approval on all changes, I was off and running to complete the order.  I was told that the wedding fans were a hit at their wedding.





Thank you for stopping in to visit and viewing my latest creation.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings