Mid Summer Wedding Accessory

     While digging in photos for previous post, I ran across photo of a wedding project for a mid summer beach wedding.  Hot weather and decorative hand fan make a perfect match, right?
It was perfect timing of finding the amazing die of the couple right before taking on this wedding fan project.  I kept it fairly simple and used the couple die for both sides and then had the Love sentiment on one side and the I Do heart for the other side..  The decorative fans were a true hit at the wedding.  Everyone was talking about them.  And the best man of the wedding party loved them so much that he put in an order for his daughter's beach wedding.  How awesome and exciting was that!?!



Couple die is from Scrapbooking Made Simple.
Love and the I Do heart dies are from David Tutera's Cupcake Wrapper and Toppers die set.

Thank you for stopping in to visit and view my creative decorative fans.  I hope you enjoyed it.
Have a great crafty day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings