Boy Or Girl?

     Hello!  Today I am sharing the beginning of my obsessiveness for the box card.  Baby shower card without revealing of baby gender.... so, Boy or Girl is the question of the day.  The farm theme that I used for this card may have some people scratching their heads wondering why would I use the theme I did.  Well, the reasoning behind the theme of barnyard pals.....  I grew up in a farming community throughout my childhood years.  A good share of my family and relatives still live within the surrounding areas.  One of my cousins who's expecting her first baby, chose not to know gender of their baby when ultrasound was done.
     It wasn't long and it's baby shower time.  After giving a baby shower card some serious thoughts, I started tearing through my craft stash.  I was still not feeling inspired.  So I then decided to take a walk through at the nearby craft stores.  I found myself browsing the stickers isle.  The barnyard cuties caught my eye and brought a smile to my face.  Not far away was the gender yet to be revealed sticker set.  Bingo!  I instantly became inspired for the baby shower card without being too girly, not too boyish.  When assembling the barnyard pals, I realized that the dimensional stickers gave the card a puffy bulk that prevented the card from fitting in a normal envelope.  Since I was going to ship gift box with baby items, why not make a decorated box to use for card.  So here is my creative creation.  I hope you like it as much as I do.






Thank you for stopping in to visit and view my latest creation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings