Delivery Note

Like I said in previous posting, temps are in the 90s and My Granddaughter and myself are finding some indoor activities during the hottest part of the days.  What better thing to do than to craft up some cards.  Bring it on!  Let Craft Time begin is what KK and I say. 
Here is my second post today with another card I recent did.  As you can see, I liked the layout of my other card so much that I had to do same layout for this one too.  I wasn't sure if I could get this one completed because KK kept wanting every single design paper that I wanted to work with.  She is only 4 and a half and is already turning into a crazed crafter and she loves everything she sees and touches, along with taking and collecting whatever design papers she can accumulate in her stash area.  Start them young, right?  Lol.   Speaking of which..... I should post her card too, however, I didn't think fast enough of getting a photo of it before she took it home with her when Mommy came to pick her up. 
Here is my latest creation I was telling y'all about.....
This card has three design papers from My Minds Eye and one from unknown company.  The stamp used is a retired stamp from The Greeting Farm and her name is Bree.  Bree is colored with colored pencils.  The sentiment stamp is from Recollections from the local Michael's Store.  And three clear rhinestones have been added to help put a little finishing touch to the card. 
Thanks for stopping in to visit and view my latest creation.  I hope you have a happy scrappy day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings