Graduation Day

Thank goodness for the weekend.  I needed to catch up on some much needed things that I did not have time to do over the busy week.   I was in desperate need of a Graduation card for a Niece of ours who would be graduating on Sunday.  So with multitasking at hand..... morning coffee time meet scrapping time.....scrapping time meet morning coffee time.....lol.  Well,  I took a few good swigs of coffee while I attempted to brainstorm up some ideas for a Graduation card.  Hmmm.  What to do.  Cute?  Serious?  Boring?  I decided to make design fitting to the Graduate of the day.  I hope she likes it.  We are so proud of her!
Thanks for stopping in to view my newest and latest creation.  I hope you have a happy scrappy day!! 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice graduation day card. Good job!
Daimar Sanchez said…
Hermosa tu textura y la Anya hermosa...

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings