Green and Yellow BDay

It has been raining and storming on and off all day today.  A great day to stay inside and do some crafting and get a birthday card made for my brother.  Well as you can probably guess, I am originally from Wisconsin....home of the cheese heads, cheese and the Green Bay Packers.  I tried to come up with something really cool for him and with card theme of something he likes......so what better card to make him is a GB Packer card!  He loves the GB Packers and is a big fan of football.
I pulled out the Football Ian and Cheerleader Anya.  I colored them up in the team colors.  I tried to come up with something cleaver/cute for a greeting for this card.  On the outside of the card, I put the generic greeting of Happy Birthday.  I had thought about several different layouts and sentiments but I just kept it simple and generic.
On the inside of the card, I did up a saying I hope he will find it to be cute and humorous.  The sentiment is "Hip Hip Hurray!  Here is to the MVB (Most Valuable Bro) who is turning 43.  I switched out the P for Player to Bro to be on cute and funny side. 
Here is what I put together for my brother's birthday card.
Thank you for stopping in and viewing my latest creation.  I hope you have a happy scrappy day!!

Comments

Rachel Parys said…
What an awesome little football field scene!! So smart! This is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings