Double Wishes

Hi everyone!  With the high temps in the 90s, I am finding indoor activities for my Granddaughter and I this week.  I was able to put together several completed cards which I will be posting today,  and the partially done projects I will post later this week or so.
As I was putting together this card, I had my Granddaughter, nicknamed KK, all excited with what I was working on and she was cheering me on as I put it together.  It was rather comical and I sure did chuckle with her excitement over it especially because it had nothing to do with her newest craze of Elsa and Anna from Frozen.  Lol.  Well, without further chitchatting, this is my latest creation:
Card is done up with several design papers but I am not sure from which collection/series, along with two stamps from The Greeting Farm - CC Riley and CC Madden.  Both stamps have been colored with colored pencils.  The stamped sentiment I think might be something I got while shopping at the local AC Moore Craft Store, and putting the final touches of a few bright pink rhinestones on it.
Thanks for stopping in to visit and view my latest creation.   I hope you have a happy scrappy day!  Take care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frozen In Time

Birthday Greetings